A little about Dr. O’Hara
Dr. Dennis O’Hara’s is truly the instructor to the best Physical Therapy and Chiropractic providers in the world. His clinical approach takes the patient from pain relief to health restoration and wellness. He has over 25 years of clinical experience allowing him to customize your treatment program to your specific clinical presentation. Dr. O'Hara is a Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Board Sports Physicians.
Dr. O’Hara’s practice focus is on the correction of movement related functional problems. He has worked with both high school and professional athletes and was the chiropractic physician for the Washington DC United MLS soccer team from 1996-1998.
Dr. O’Hara is part of the team at Dynamic Rehab and Spine in our Chantilly location. He directs the diagnosis and treatment of patients including the Medical Movement Analysis. Dr. O’Hara is one of few people who can look at a person’s movement patterns and pre-determine an injury before it occurs.
DR. O’HARA’S CREDENTIALS INCLUDE:
- DOCTOR OF CHIROPRACTIC NATIONAL COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTIC
- CERTIFIED CHIROPRACTIC SPORTS PHYSICIAN (CCSP)
- DIPLOMATE CHIROPRACTIC SPORTS PHYSICIAN (DACBSP)
- CERTIFIED IN SCOLIOSIS REHABILITATION
- MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN CHIROPRACTIC ASSOCIATION
- MEMBER OF THE VIRGINIA CHIROPRACTIC ASSOCIATION
- MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF SPINE PHYSICIANS
- MEMBER OF THE SCOLIOSIS CARE FOUNDATION